2021 Central Park Boys Box Lacrosse League:
STEPS Lacrosse in collaboration with NJ Riot is offering a Box Lacrosse League at Central Park of Morris this fall.
Central Park of Morris
IN-LINE Hockey Rinks
91 Central Ave.
Morris Plains, New Jersey
Dates of Play:
LINK TO SCHEDULE
Grad Years 2022-23, 2024, 2025:
Monday’s: 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1 (6 week league – RAIN DATE = 11/8)
Time Window: 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm (Each team will have 1 game per week in the time window)
Grad Years 2026, 2027, 2028 – 29:
Friday’s: 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29 (6 week league – RAIN DATE = 11/5)
Time Window: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Each team will have 1 game per week in the time window)
Each Grad Year will have it’s own division except a combo 2028 – 2029 Age Group
Maximum number of teams per Grad year = 8. We anticipate the league selling out quickly. League is open to any teams (Club, High School, Town)
To reserve your team spot, please contact Charlie Shoulberg at email@example.com.
CPBLL will follow all US Lacrosse Box Rules with league specific modifications:
- 5 vs 5 plus goalie
- Box Lacrosse Goals
- *BOX GOALTENDING GEAR IS ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED. HOWEVER DUE TO LIABILITY AND COVID, NO BOX GOALIE GEAR WILL BE PROVIDED. EACH TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN BOX GEAR.
- 14 Player minimum roster
- 6 Week League including playoffs and consolation games
- 30 Second Shot Clock
- Face-Offs to begin each Half ONLY. – Standing Neutral Grip Only
- Goalie Clear on goals – NO Pressing during clears
- 50 minute game block – 22 minute halves – 2 minute half-time
- No Body Checking
- Limited Cross Checking Allowed
- In – Line Hockey Surface – Basketball Shoes Recommended
- Free agents may register, however free agents will only be placed as needed if a roster is short**
- Teams provide their own uniforms
- Playoffs – top 4 seeds in each division advance to Sem-Final’s
- Championship T-shirts
Team Representative contact Charlie Shoulberg to enter a team in the league – firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: $225 per player
**If Covid-19 prevents the league from occurring, full refunds will be provided minus a $15 administrative fee.
Players register individually